skip to main | skip to sidebar

taxi&dermie

Monday, 30 May 2011

I have an empty frame that I need to fill.










Posted by Taxi&Dermie at 13:57
Labels: music, posters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Link-age

  • Chicks on Speed
  • illustrators bank
  • interface:critical writing
  • Its all about working in a group!
  • keri smith
  • modern storytelling
  • Polly Morgan
  • Storytailors
  • the big draw
  • The Queen of Shabby Chic

My friends and foes

  • art-is-tarty
  • bird + bee
  • my he(art) goes out to you
  • REAIRE
  • riddled with ghosts
  • tea in the afternoon

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (38)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • (new) thinking space
      • I have an empty frame that I need to fill.
      • Beiermatic Camera
      • Baked Cheesecake
      • Horse-Chic
      • there's a hole in the bottom of the sea..
      • Death by Chocolate (recipe)
      • Signs
      • I am blaming you that I am listening to this in my...
      • home sweet home (i)
      • R.I.P Seve x
      • I love laundrettes
      • Buttoned up the Back
      • Mr. W Staehle
    • ►  April (17)